Project Completion September 2006
Chesham house is a new build office developement in the heart of londons west end comprising of a basement plant area, ground floor reception 5 floors of office space and a roof plant area.
D & L Electrical working with K C Electrical Service, N G Bailey one of the UK’s largest building services providers and Sir Robert McAlpine also one of the Uk’s largest construction companies to complete works to the project on time and on budget in a programme period of 10 months.
D & L Electrical Installation Services
- Basement Plant Area Small Power and Lighting Installation
- 2 no 415V Rising Main Distribution Bus Bar systems
- Secondary Containment for Modular Wiring System to 5no Floors
- Modular Wiring Lighting and Power System to 5 No Floors
- Core area Lighting Installation