Project Completion November 2009
Occupying a prime location to the North of the Bank of England Drapers Gardens is a 16 floor, three roof terrace and one pocket park 270,000 square foot development in the heart of the city of London and is one of the largest new build office complex development’s carried out in the city of London in recent times.
D & L Electrical working with N G Bailey one of the UK’s largest building services providers and Sir Robert McAlpine also one of the Uk’s largest construction companies to complete works to the project on time and on budget in a programme period of 16 months.
D & L Electrical Installation services
- Main and Secondary Containment to Plant Areas
- Small Power and Lighting to Plant Areas including Delmatic Lighting Control System.
- Distribution Board Installation
- Reception Bespoke Lighting installation Including Dali lighting control system
- 14 Floors of Secondary Containment and Modular Wiring for Small Power and Lighting
- Core area Lighting and Small Power to all floors
- Roof Plant Area Small Power and Lighting Installation
- Testing of HV and LV Distribution