Project Completion October 2009
Highbury Square is a unique development of luxury apartments constructed within the grounds of Highbury Stadium the former home of Arsenal Football Club.
D & L Electrical working with N G Bailey one of the UK’s largest building services providers and Sir Robert McAlpine also one of the Uk’s largest construction companies to complete works to the project on time and on budget in a programme period of 17 months. Our works included the installation of 24 mains distribution rising bus bars, small power and lighting to the large basement car park/plant areas, Electrical installation to 22 no apartments and installation of the bespoke LED external lighting system to pitch area communal gardens.
D & L Electrical Installation Services
- Rising Main 400 Amp 415V Bus bar Installation
- Small Power and Lighting to Car park/Plant Areas
- 1st and 2nd Fix of 22 Luxury Apartments
- LED Control wiring and Lighting Installation to External Pitch Feature Lighting.
- Electrical Testing to all above services